| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Direction Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands in November is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in November is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched with sporadic rain. Circa 107mm (4.2in) of H2O is unloaded across on average 7 days.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 12:46 long with an average length of 12:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Direction Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Direction Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands, Australia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Direction Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands:
- Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia - 1968.8 kms (1223.4 miles) N
- Kuantan, Malaysia - 1898.1 kms (1179.5 miles) NNE
- Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia - 1751.5 kms (1088.4 miles) N
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 1767.1 kms (1098.1 miles) NNE
- Mersing, Malaysia - 1789.2 kms (1111.8 miles) NNE
- Malacca, Malaysia - 1702.3 kms (1057.8 miles) NNE
- Singapore, Singapore - 1688.7 kms (1049.4 miles) NNE
- Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia - 1920.5 kms (1193.4 miles) NE
- Padang, Sumatra, Indonesia - 1298 kms (806.6 miles) NNE
- Jakarta, Java, Indonesia - 1273.8 kms (791.5 miles) ENE